June 10, 2011

Suno Resort 2012.

I took last week off from the internet and now I am feeling real behind on Resort. (Umm, doesn't it feel that Resort came really quick this year? Time is a flyin!') So, I am taking it slowly now because I always love Resort Collections. Thought I would start off with Suno and the AH-MAZING patterns.


Such a mix....
-vibrant tropical
-florals
-beach motifs
-plaids
-stripes

What is your favorite?
Have a great weekend! See you Monday with much more Resort!

xo.
(images via: Style.com)

2 comments:

  1. so amazing. i love them all, it's so hard to pick a favorite! the top look and outfits with the plaid tops are really catching my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know you can create short urls with Shortest and get cash from every visit to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete