March 4, 2011

Little Surprises.

I went to the post office yesterday to pick up our mail and had the best little surprise waiting for us!


















OMG, are you not dying over these little Toms? I was and still am! They might be the cutest things I have ever seen and I cannot wait for our little man to rock them.

Sweet sweet Lauren (Color Collective) sent these to us to celebrate this little boy that will be arriving in July.  I was literally in the post office crying when I opened them. Yes, I was that pregnant lady! Anyways, thanks again Lauren. You are awesome!

Happy weekend, friends!

xo.

2 comments:

  1. You are so very welcome!!! Aren't they adorable?! I was showing them to everyone possible before sending them--hehe! Congratulations!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this just made me really happy, such a nice thought and I love the photograph!

    ReplyDelete