March 17, 2010

Warby Parker...

I have never worn glasses, but have always wanted them. Yes, that is right! This is one of those the"grass is always greener" situations. When I was in the second grade I made my mother take me to the eye doctor because I wanted a pair of red framed glasses. However, I had good vision and did not "need" them. You would have thought that this was the end of the world for me. I wanted these glasses purely as an accessory. I went to a school where I had to wear a uniform and wanted something to make me stand out in the sea of plaid skirts and white collared shirts. Well things have not changed much besides the fact that I am not wearing an uniform. In the past year, I have bought some glasses just to wear. They seem to spice up an outfit or my mood.

The other day I was looking at The Pursuit Aesthetic and found out about this lovely company called Warby Parker. They are great for so many reasons. First off, all frames are only $95. They will also ship up to 5 pairs to you to try on and decide which ones are best.  All shipping and returns are free. They also have a monocle that goes for $50 called the Colonel, if any one is interested.Plus, for every pair of frames sold they give one to some one in need of eye wear. I love this and them! Next time you are in the market for a new pair of glasses, please check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment