April 29, 2011

Fairy Tale.


Yes, I was one of the millions up at 3 am to watch the Royal Wedding. How could I not watch? I literally have been waiting for this day since I was 14. The moment Kate stepped out of the car, it was waterworks over here. Tears streaming down my face the whole entire time. This was the moment we had all been anticipating for months. Would the dress whoo and who was it designed by? Well I say, "major major kudos to Sarah Burton and the McQueen team. It was 100 % princess perfection." Classy, elegant, and demure but with so much style. As many have mentioned, " so Grace Kelly."

One of my favorite moments is when she started down the aisle. Harry looked back at her, then turned to William and said, "wait till you see her." My heart melted and more tears came. The couple really did look genuinely happy and in love. They look like best friends who were having a laugh over all of the wedding hoopla.

On a side note, one of my best girls is in town today. She has also been obsessive over this big event. So, we are making this our own holiday and have a day planned of girliness. So so needed! Kinda want to wear a big hat all day to keep on celebrating. (I won't, but it would be fun)

Anyways, have a great weekend and see you Monday!

xo.
(images via: NY Mag)

2 comments: