December 31, 2010

Wish List # 6...Sparkle, Shimmer, Sequins.

So, yes I know the holidays are over and wish lists should be put to rest. But, here is one more. I turn the big 30 (how?) tomorrow and always dress up for new years eve when I usually do my celebrating. Dressing up for my birthday usually involves some kind of sparkle. Nothing like a little glitz to ring in the new year, right? So here are a few inspiration looks...





Now here are a few items on my wish list to achieve my sparkle, shimmer, all out sequin look to celebrate my 30 years. (YIKES!)

Gathered Waist Dress
Starry Night Cardigan
Last Dance Dress
Dancing Dress

And if money starts falling from the sky, I would take any of these sparkle beauts...

Sequin Top
Sequin Harem Pant
Sequin Mini Skirt
Sequin Short

Happy New Years, friends! I feel really good about 2011. Think it's gonna be a good one! Have fun, be safe and see you Monday!
(via NY Mag, Knight Cat, & Stockholm Streetstyle)

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you sparkle tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete