November 26, 2010

Wish list #1...Cute, Comfy, Cozy.

I am all about the cute, comfy, cozy right now. Just had this conversation with my bestie Jess. The comfy and the cozy are a no brainer. However, how do you tie in the cute with the other two C's? How do you still look put together with out looking to comfy or to cozy? Well, have no fear! Need Supply has got your winter go to's for this clothing dilemna. Here are my picks for pulling this look off.

Start with a piece of outerwear...(I'm  a sucker for capes, right now!)


 Add a cute top/dress...


Add some tights or leggings...


Some accessories...


A pair of flat boots...


And a pair of knee highs...


for some extra cute, comfy, cozy!

That is my first wish list of the season. Wink, wink! Haha, totally kidding. (kinda)

Hope you had a happy turkey day! Enjoy the weekend and I will see you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment