September 27, 2010

Fox House.

Happy Monday! (errr, I guess???) Would your Monday be better if I told you about a place where you could score some great vintage finds? Vintage finds where the prices are  so affordable you don't have to break open your piggy bank. Absolutely redonk prices for items such as harem pants, ponchos, and pieces that involve sequins. Well, go check out Fox House and break out of the Monday morning blues, ladies!

Here are a few of my fave items....

Birds Shirt

New Wave Pleated Pants

Sequined Blouse

Wool Cloak/Poncho
Let me know what you end up buying!  Plus, make sure to follow Fox House on Twitter  and/ or  Facebook for store updates.

PS. I would do just about anything if these were in my size.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog and the website www.myfoxhouse.com are fabulous finds. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete