June 17, 2010

I Will Always Heart Proenza Schouler.

Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough's introduced their resort collection by saying this..."Resort is about real clothes for our friends. Everybody went so far into fantasy that we lost the public. There's something about reality that feels fresh right now."



I am bias! I love these boys. Kind of an undying love, no matter what they do. I got extremely giddy looking at this collection. Almost nervous about which photos to post, because it is all pretty much amazing! Well, at least to me. I mean look at the "baja", aka drug rug. These are not usually pulled off right, in a fashion-y. However, Proenza Schouler made this baja look good.Do yourself a favor and check out the whole collection right here.
(Proenza Schouler Resort 2011 via Style.com)

1 comment:

  1. didn't that place on pearl st used to sell those ponchos on the top lass?

    ReplyDelete